- The Electricity Regulatory Authority has allocated funds to be used for the acquisition of Video Conferencing Solution.
- The Entity invites sealed bids from eligible bidders for the provision of the above supplies.
- Bidding will be conducted in accordance with the open domestic bidding method contained in the Public Procurement and Disposal of Public Assets Act, 2003, and is open to all bidders.
- Interested eligible bidders may obtain further information and inspect the bidding documents at the address given below at 8(a) from 8:30am to 4:30pm.
- The Bidding documents in English may be purchased by interested bidders on the submission of a written application to the address below at 8(b) and upon payment of a non-refundable fee of UGX. 100,000/= the method of payment will be made in cash to Accounts Office
- Bids must be delivered to the address below at 8(c) at or before 2:30pm on 2nd March 2017. All bids must be accompanied by a bid security of UGX. 10,000,000/= Bid securities must be valid until 30th July 2017. Late bids shall be rejected. Bids will be opened in the presence of the bidders’ representatives who choose to attend at the address below at 8(d) at 3:00pm on 2nd March 2017
- There shall be a pre – bid meeting at ERA House Meeting Room G.3, Ground floor on the dates indicated in the proposed schedule in this notice.
(a) Documents may be inspected at: ERA House Reception, Plot 15 Shimon Road
(b) Documents will be issued from: ERA House Reception, Plot 15 Shimon Road
(c) Bids must be delivered to: ERA House Reception, Bid box
(d) Address of bid opening: ERA House Meeting Room G.3 Ground floor
- The planned procurement schedule (subject to changes) is as follows:
|a.||Publish bid notice||02/02/2017|
|b.||Pre-bid meeting where applicable||10/02/2017 Time 3:00 pm|
|c.||Bid closing date||02/03/2017|
|d.||Evaluation process||03-17/03/ 2017|
|e.||Display and communication of best evaluated bidder notice||24/03/2017|
Name: John Saturday
Position of Authorised Official: Manager Procurement and Disposal Unit